50% OFF CLOTHING AND MORE | MAY 28
Win a Trip Loyalty Sweepstakes
Super Savers Club™ Sweepstakes
2018 Value Village, Savers and Unique Thrift Super Savers Club Loyalty Sweepstakes
THESE RULES APPLY TO U.S. AND CANADA RESIDENTS ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS of FLORIDA, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO and OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) AND CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC RESIDENTS) GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. Eligibility. The 2018 Value Village, Savers and Unique Thrift Super Savers Club Loyalty Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories) who reached the age of majority in their province/territory or who are 18 years of age in the U.S. at time of entry, except employees, contractors, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, if related) of Value Village Stores, Savers and Unique Thrift (the “Sponsors”). Employees of Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, siblings, parents and children) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable local, federal and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”). Void where prohibited by law. No purchase or payment necessary.
2. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant ("you” or “You”) fully and unconditionally agrees to the terms and conditions of these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. By entering, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. How to Enter.
(a) Sponsors will send an email with a link to these Rules to current Super Savers Club members who have a valid email address. Members can choose to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(b) If you are not a current Super Savers Club member, you may sign-up in a Savers, Value Village, or Unique Thrift store or online at www.savers.com or www.valuevillage.com and complete the simple registration from and submit your name, phone number, email address and postal code to establish Super Savers Club membership (“Submission”).
(c) Entrants must have internet access and a valid email address.
(d) Submission must be made during the period beginning at 12:01 a.m. PT, May 1, 2018 and ending at 11:59 p.m. PT, May 31, 2018. (the “Entry Period”).
4. Limit. One (1) Submission per person, per email address.
5. Prize. The winner (“Winner”) will win one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) trip for four people. Grand Prize includes:
- Airfare: roundtrip coach air transportation for four people between a major U.S. or Canadian gateway airport near the Winner’s residence to Orlando, Florida
- Accommodation: three (3) nights’ hotel accommodation
- Four (4) Visa gift cards valued at US$250 each
- Four (4) two-day passes to an Orlando theme park of the Winner's choice
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $7,000.00. If the actual value of the Grand Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Grand Prize (or elements thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The Grand Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Grand Prize elements may not be separated. If Winner chooses to bring fewer than the allotted number of guests, the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to Winner. Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, provided by Sponsors.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are the Winner’s sole responsibility including, but not limited to: rental car, meals, alcoholic beverages, fax, gratuities and tips, insurance, baggage fees, laundry service, merchandise, parking, transportation, room service, service charges, incidental charges, gasoline, souvenirs and telephone calls. Airline carrier and hotel conditions apply. Sponsors are not liable for any expenses incurred as a result of flight cancellation/delay. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsors’ approval.
Travel must be completed by June 30, 2019. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted by Winner. Travel is not permitted during peak periods. Lost, damaged or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. On or about June 1, 2018, one (1) potential Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries. Many will enter, one will win. The potential Winner will be notified by phone or email immediately following the drawing and will receive an affidavit of eligibility/compliance with Rules, publicity/liability release and indemnification (“Release”) via email within two (2) days after successful notification. At the sole discretion of the Sponsors, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: (a) potential Winner’s failure to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Sponsors via phone or email at Sponsors’ sole discretion (for Canada residents only); b) potential Winner’s failure to respond to phone or email notification within five (5) days after its transmission; (c) potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsors with satisfactory proof of age, identify and residency; (d) potential Winner’s failure to execute and return the Release within ten (10) days after receipt; (e) potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by June 30, 2018; (f) potential Winner’s failure to be available to make the trip during Sponsors’ designated dates, and (g) any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner, time permitting. The Grand Prize will be awarded, provided it is validly claimed by June 30, 2018, after which Sponsors will make reasonable efforts to select an alternate Winner, time permitting. If the potential Winner is a Canadian resident, a passport is required for entry to the United States.
7. General Conditions.
(a) Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes. Winner must provide a validly completed IRS Form W-9. Sponsors will report the total value of the Grand Prize to the IRS on an IRS Form 1099. Sponsors will provide Winner with a copy of the completed Form 1099.
(b) Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries or for the failure to receive Submissions due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind. Sponsors assume no responsibility for Submissions it is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures; or any other reason, or incomplete, damaged, misdirected, or lost entries. Sponsors further have the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, federal, government, provincial or municipal law, order or regulation or other conditions beyond Sponsors’ control, or at Sponsors’ discretion for any other reason. In the event of cancellation, Sponsors reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible Submissions prior to the date of cancellation.
8. Privacy. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressly consents to the Sponsors, their agents and/or representatives, storing, sharing and using the personal information submitted with his/her Submission only for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and in accordance with Sponsors’ privacy policies, which can be found at https://www.valuevillage.com/privacy-policy and https://www.savers.com/privacy-policy.
9. Release. By entering this Sweepstakes and/ or accepting any prize, entrants agree that which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sweepstakes Sponsors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Sweepstakes, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof and from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or liability of any kind resulting or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, or possession any prize that may be awarded; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Sweepstakes and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If the potential winner: a) fails to timely respond to the notification via e-mail; or (b) fails to provide the requested contact information; or (c) fails to return the properly executed Sweepstakes documents/Release within the specified time; or (d) cannot accept the Grand Prize for any reason; or (e) has violated these official rules or is found not eligible for any reason then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Grand Prize), and Sponsors reserve the right, each in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select and then notify an alternate potential winner in accordance with these Rules (in which case, the provisions of this section shall apply to such new potential winner).
10. Applicable Law and Limitation of Liability. Except where prohibited, this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the applicable laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. By participating, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be filed only in state and federal courts sitting in King County, Washington, U.S.A and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In no event will Sponsors be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsors have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. SPONSORS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO ANY ENTRANT UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE GRAND PRIZE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
11. Winner List. For a list containing the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed, pre-stamped envelope to: Savers, 11400 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98004 (Attention: Marketing) and request the winner list. Requests must be received by June 30, 2018. Residents of VT and UT may omit return postage.
12. Sponsors. Value Village Stores, Savers and Unique Thrift, 11400 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA, U.S.A., 98004.