Love Of Thrift Sweepstakes
Love of Thrift Sweepstakes 2020
TVI, Inc., dba Savers Love of Thrift Sweepstakes 2020
THESE RULES APPLY TO U.S. RESIDENTS)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS of OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO and OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES).
1. Eligibility. The 2020 Savers Love of Thrift Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry, except employees, contractors, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, if related) of Savers Stores (the “Sponsors”). Employees of Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, siblings, parents and children) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”). Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the contestant ("you” or “You”) fully and unconditionally agrees to the terms and conditions of these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. By entering, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements.
4. How to Enter.
(a) Drawing A – Tag a Friend
(i) Drawing A is open to all Instagram users who meet the eligibility requirements in Section 1. A valid personal Instagram account is required to enter the Sweepstakes. Creating an Instagram account is free. You must set your Instagram profile to “public” for the entry submission to be eligible.
(ii) To participate, using your personal Instagram account, reply to the “Love of Thrift” Post in the comments using the hashtag #LoveOfThriftSweepstakes and follow the instructions to tag a friend. (“Submission”).
(iii) Submissions must be made between September 14, 2020 8:00 a.m. PDT and September 30, 2020 5:00 p.m. PDT (the “Entry Period”). If you are entering using a mobile device, standard data charges from your phone carrier may apply.
(iv) A Super Savers Club Membership is not required to enter Drawing A. Entering Drawing A does not preclude entrance into Drawing B.
(b) Drawing B – Join the Super Savers Club
(i) Drawing B is limited to new Super Savers Club Members, who sign up for club membership between September 14, 2020 and September 30, 2020.
(ii) Entrants must have internet access and a valid email address.
(iii) To participate, sign up for the Super Savers Club by creating an account at https://sscportal.savers.com/login (“Submission”). See Program Terms for information on the Super Savers Club.
(iv) Submissions must be made between September 14, 2020 8:00 a.m. PDT and September 30, 2020 5:00 p.m. PDT (the “Entry Period”). If you are entering using a mobile device, standard data charges from your phone carrier may apply.
(v) An Instagram account is not required to enter Drawing A. Entering Drawing B does not preclude entrance into Drawing A.
5. Limit. One (1) Submission per person, per Instagram account is permitted for Drawing A. One (1) Submission per eligible Super Savers Club Member is permitted for Drawing B. Once the Submission has been submitted, you will not be permitted under any circumstances to submit substitutions and/or new versions of your Submission. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible, stolen, incomplete, or misdirected Submissions. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors.
6. Terms and Conditions.
(a) By entering and using the #LoveOfThriftSweepstakes you represent and warrant that you know the individual in your tag Submission.
(b) Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to reject or disqualify any Submission that does not adhere to the terms and conditions of these Rules or deems obscene, defamatory, offensive, lewd, misleading, or derogatory or otherwise inconsistent with its editorial standards, audience expectations, or reputational interests or that Sponsors believe may violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third party. Any such Submission may be disqualified and not posted to (or removed from) the website. All of Sponsors’ decisions are final.
(c) Mechanically reproduced mail-in Submissions are not allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such Submissions by such methods. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your Submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsors.
7. Entry Period. To enter the Sweepstakes, your Submission must be posted on Instagram.com with #LoveOfThriftSweepstakes and/or sign up for a Super Savers Club Membership during the Entry Period.
8. Privacy. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressly consents to the Sponsors, their agents and/or representatives, storing, sharing and using the personal information submitted with his/her Submission only for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and in accordance with Sponsors’ privacy policies, which can be found at https://www.savers.com/privacy-policy.
9. Prize and Description.
(a) Winner, Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: 1 (one) winner from Drawing A. 1 (one) winner from Drawing B. Each winner will receive (2) two $100 Savers gift cards (“Prize”).
(b) Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable. No substitutions except at Sponsors’ option.
(c) Prizes are subject to Sponsors’ gift card terms and conditions located on the gift card and here https://www.savers.com/shop/gift-cards. Sponsors will not replace lost or stolen Prizes. Limit one (1) Prize per household address. Allow 4-6 weeks following confirmation for delivery of a Prize.
10. Winner Selection:
On or before October 10, 2020, a total of (1) one winner from Drawing A will be selected randomly from among all eligible Submissions submitted during the Entry Period.
On or before October 10, 2020, a total of (1) one winner from Drawing B will be selected randomly from among all eligible Submissions submitted during the Entry Period.
11. Winner Notification:
(a). Potential winners will be notified via an Instagram or Email direct message to the accounts associated with their Submission before 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on or before October 20, 2020. Participants are solely responsible for checking their Instagram or email messages to see if they are potential winners. Potential winners must respond to the direct message or email message before 5:00 p.m. PST on October 31, 2020, providing a full name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number.
(b). Before being declared a confirmed Prize winner, the potential winners will be required to: (a) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Sponsors via phone or email; b) supply proof of age and residency by providing a photocopy of one (1) piece of U.S. issued Government photo identification (including date of birth); and (c) sign and return Sponsors’ Consent and Release form (the “Acceptance Release”), which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sweepstakes Sponsors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Sweepstakes, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Sweepstakes and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
(c). If the potential winner: (i) fails to timely respond to the notification direct message via e-mail; or (ii) fails to provide the requested contact information; or (iii) fails to return the properly executed Sweepstakes documents/Acceptance Release within the specified time; or (iv) cannot accept the Prize for any reason; or (v) has violated theses official rules or is found not eligible for any reason then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize); Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select and notify an alternate potential winner in accordance with these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new potential winner).
(d). No cash in lieu of prize or prize substitutions are permitted except that Sponsors may substitute a prize or prize component if any prize or prize component is unavailable for any reason, in which case Sponsors will award a Prize of approximately equal or greater value in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, , local, sales and income taxes. Any other incidental expenses on a Prize not specified as included herein are the winners’ sole responsibility.
a. Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for Submissions they are unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures; or any other reason, or incomplete, damaged, misdirected, or lost entries. Sponsors further have the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, federal, government, municipal law, order or regulation or other conditions beyond Sponsors’ control, or at Sponsors’ discretion for any other reason. In the event of cancellation, Sponsors reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible Submissions prior to the date of cancellation.
b. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the individual whose Instagram accounts were used to post the entry. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account, as applicable, associated with the winning entry.
13. Releases. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsors, Instagram and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective agents, dealers, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of any prize that may be awarded.
14. Rights Granted by You. By entering the Sweepstakes, you irrevocably and unconditionally grant the rights hereunder whether or not you are selected for a Prize. You release and hold harmless the Released Parties for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy arising out of or related to your entry or your participation in this Sweepstakes.
15. Applicable Law and Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the applicable laws of the State of Washington (for U.S. residents) without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. By participating, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be filed in state and federal courts sitting in King County, Washington, U.S.A and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In no event will Sponsors be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsors have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. SPONSORS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO ANY ENTRANT UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
16. List of Winners. For a list containing the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, pre-stamped envelope to: TVI, Inc., 11400 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98004 (Attention: Marketing) and request the winner list. Requests must be received by January 31, 2021.
17. Sponsors: Savers Stores, 11400 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA, U.S.A., 98004.