Something’s not right on my W-2 or T-4. Who can I talk to?[]

Don’t worry—just send an email to with the following information and someone will follow up within 3 business days:

  • Full Name
  • Last 4 of SSN or SIN
  • Date of birth
  • Contact information (phone and/or email)
  • Please tell us what is incorrect on your W-2 or T-4