You Will Need:
From Savers/Value Village
• Assorted selection of knick-knack animals (we kept our focus on owls, cats and birds)
• Black matte spray paint
• Red or yellow, flat back, glue on jewels for eyeballs (available at craft stores)
• Craft glue
1) Clean out the ceramic pices with a wet cloth to rid them of dust and dirt, allow to dry.
2) Spray several light coats of black matte spray paint to cover the entire animal. Allow for drying time between the coats.
3) Once completely dry, use craft glue to affix jewels onto the eyes.